May 9, 2016
Dear LCWSA Customer:
Due to the October 1, 2015 change in the “Swipe-and-Sign” credit card law, Lycoming County Water and Sewer Authority (LCWSA) is implementing a new system.
For the protection of your credit card data, our office will not directly process credit card information. Credit card payment will still be accepted, but will be processed through a third-party. This change addresses the stringent requirements set forth in October 2015 and further increases credit card security on your behalf.
Beginning June 1, 2016, you must either:
- Set up automatic credit card payment through the new third-party system on our website.
- Automatic credit card payments will need to be established via our website. You will need to log onto our website at www.lcwsa.net and click on the appropriate icon that directs you to create an account and enroll. (There will be a convenience fee for each transaction that occurs)
- Submit an ACH form for automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account to authorize permission to automatically withdraw funds on the 20th of each month. This ACH method avoids a convenience fee.* Completed forms must be returned to our office by 15th of the month in which you would like your automatic payments to begin. Download your form here 2016 2 ACH Form
- Send a check monthly to PO Box 186, Montoursville, PA 17754 to reach our office by the 20th of each month.
- Use our dropbox located to the right of our front doors for check or cash payment each month by the 20th of each month.
- The LCWSA office staff will no longer accept credit card information to process your payment effective June 1, 2016. You will need to call one of the numbers below to make a payment by phone. The convenience fee* will be determined by the amount of your payment.* Convenience fee is $3.00 per $100.00 or a flat fee of $1.50 for e-Check payment.
- South Williamsport 1-844-257-9340
- Duboistown 1-844-695-8664
- Limestone 1-844-695-8665
- LCWSA 1-844-695-8667
- Beaver Lake
- LCWSA Water
- Mifflin Manor 1-844-695-8669
- Located at the LCWSA administration office, there will be a computer kiosk for public use to make payments using our website.
- Please contact our office at 570-546-8005 if you have any questions or require assistance with the new website format.