Frequently Asked Questions

Who is being assessed a stormwater fee?

All property owners who have 400 square feet or greater of impervious surface on their property are being assessed a fee. During the development of the Regional Stormwater Management Program, LCWSA...

Board Meeting

Did You Know?

Taking a bath requires up to 70 gallons of water. A five-minute shower uses only 10 to 25 gallons.