Can I appeal my Stormwater fee? I don’t agree with the impervious calculations.

The Regional Stormwater Management Program Rates, Rules, and Regulations have an appeal procedure that can be instituted by any property owner that believes their impervious surface calculation is incorrect.  The appeal procedure is outlined in the Credit and Appeal Process Manual. 

If you believe that the Impervious Area (IA) calculation is incorrect, you may appeal the assessment by using the Stormwater Adjustment Appeal Form.  The appeal form is used to review and address Impervious Area, Property/Parcel Boundary, and Property Ownership issues.