How can I find out the Impervious Area that was used for my property?

Property owners may contact LCWSA to obtain the impervious area of their property.  Property owners will need to identify the physical location, the account number assigned to the property in question, and the Tax Identification Number if applicable. 

The stormwater fee structure is set up in ½ Impervious Area Unit (IAU) increments so minor differences in the calculation of the total Impervious Area may not make a difference in your stormwater fee.  If you believe there is a major difference between the IA used for the stormwater fee and your measurements of impervious areas, simply file a Stormwater Adjustment Appeal Form.