How can I have billing stopped?

 If the residence is going to be unoccupied, you can contact the water company to have the water shut off. Once the water is shut off, the borough or village water will contact us and billing will stop.  If you choose not to have the water turned off, billing will continue until the residence has been vacant for 6 months.